Sunday, September 19, 2010

i want my life back!

hate it when i have to be someone else every time me at dungun......i wanna be me...i want it very badly....it's so hard to accept the truth though........though i have succeed in hating them but still i can feel the emptiness inside of me....i want love...i want to be love...i want to be in love......i miss those time when i can laugh anytime i want...i miss those time when people wanted and loved be friends with me.....where did i go wrong?when did i have changed?it is like im no longer fatin nadiah.....i have become someone else.....this is not me.........old time when i was in secondary school,people love be with me......anyone wanna be my best friend......im not lying but that's the damn fact!!i was the happy-go-lucky girl anyone would knew.....i love making jokes,making a silly face but now?i dont know where did i go wrong?i dont know....but still i know this is me...this is real......and im exactly who im supposed to be........................but....everytime...almost everytime people dont really accept my opinion.....people do hate me.....said bad things bout me....'tabur fitnah' and whatsoever......my friends in dungun really useless.......didnt worth any penny.........i dont know what they still want from me........please........i just wanna be me.....this is me......this is the real of me.....i want my life back.................and i would do anything to get it....even it's take my soul.....

No comments: